TI Sitara. AM5728 Cortex -A15 1.5GHz
- Rockchip ARM Cortex-A17 RK3288 Quad core up to 1.6GHz
- Onboard 2GB DDR3L memory and 8GB eMMC
- Support 4K H.264/H.265 Video decoding, OpenVG1.1, OpenGL, ES1.1/2.0/3.0, OpenCL1.1, DrectX11.
- Support HDMI 3840 x 2160 at 60Hz, VGA 1920 x 1200 at 60Hz
- 6 UART, 5 USB2.0, 1 USB OTG, 1GbE, 8GPIO
- Support M.2 slot for WIFI/BT module, Mini-PCIe slot for 4G module
- Support Linux and Android
ROM-7510 Qseven Module integrates ARM Cortex-A15 TI AM5728 high performance SoC and I/O solution chips to be Linux support ready. TI AM5728 is provided by dual-core ARM Cortex-A15 RISC CPUs with Neon™ extension, and two TI C66x VLIW loating-point DSP cores. The ARM allows developers to keep control functions separate from other algorithms programmed on the DSPs and coprocessors, thus reducing the complexity of the system software.
ROM-7510 has Advantech ROM-DB7502 Evaluation Carrier Board for easy integration and design reference; we also offer referenced schematics and layout checklists for carrier board development. Additionally, Linux BSP, test utilities, HW design utilities and reference codes are ready for application development and device integration.