Vehicle-Mounted Terminal with Integrated Keyboard
- Wide operating temperature range (-30 ~ 50 °C/-22 ~ 122 °F) with support for cold storage applications
- Integrated uninterruptible power supply (supports up to 15 minutes operation)
- LTE, GPS, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth capabilities
- Rugged, IP65-rated design with 5M3 certification and integrated keyboard
- 8" widescreen color TFT display with high brightness (750 nits)
- Intel® Atom™ E3826 dual-core, 1.46 GHz, processor
DLT-V4108 is a rugged vehicle-mounted terminal with integrated keyboard; designed to provide maximum service life for logistics applications. With its 5M3 certification and IP65 rating for protection from water and dust ingress, and support for a wide operating temperature range (-30 ~ 50 °C/-22 ~ 122 °F), DLT-V4108 can withstand operation in extreme industrial environments. The terminal’s slim and compact form factor make it suitable for installation in limited spaces, such as narrow vehicle cabins. Furthermore, the integrated ergonomic keyboard (which can be rapidly replaced onsite for easy maintenance) combined with the 8” touchscreen with projected capacitive touch control (which also supports gloved operation) ensure convenient data input and rapid real-time data collection. Finally, the inclusion of Wi-Fi, LTE, and Bluetooth technologies offer reliable connectivity and communication for optimized logistics management.