NXP i.MX8X SMARC 2.0 Computer-on-Module
- NXP i.MX 8X processor with 2-4 x Arm Cortex-A35 cores
- Onboard 2GB LPDDR4 memory and 16GB eMMC
- 2 x single channel LVDS or 2 x 4-lane MIPI DSI
- 1 x USB 3.0, 2 x USB 2.0, 2 x CAN, 3 x UART, 4 x I2C, 12 x GPIO, 1 x PCIe
3.0, 1 x 4-lane MIPI CSI camera input and 2 x Gigabit LAN
- Supports OpenGL 3.0/2.1 ; OpenGL ES 3.1/3.0/2.0/1.1 and OpenCL 2.0
- Supports 4K hardware decode engine
- Low power consumption desgin
- Supports Linux and Android BSP
Advantech ROM-5620 SMARC 2.0 Computer-on-Module is powered by NXP i.MX 8X SoC which includes two to four Arm Cortex-A35 cores for mid-range automotive and industrial
market segments, one Cortex-M4F core for real-time processing, and one Tensilica Hi-Fi 4 DSP for efficient audio and voice codec execution. It also escalates its graphic performance
by Vivante GC7000 Lite, 4K H.265 capable decoder, and dual 1080P60 display controller.
ROM-5620 is paired with Advantech ROM-DB5901 Evaluation Carrier Board for faster end product peripheral integration and time-to-market. The reference schematics and layout
checklists documentations for carrier board development will be provided along with the open-sourced Linux BSP, test utilities, hardware design utilities and reference drivers.