NXP Arm® Cortex®-A53 i.MX 8M SMARC2.0 Module
- NXP i.MX 8M processor with dual or quad ARM Cortex A53 cores
- 1 x Arm Cortex-M4 core
- Onboard 2GB LPDDR4 memory and eMMC 16GB
- 1 x HDMI2.0 up to 4096 x 2160, 1 x 4-Lane MIPI DSI
- 2 x USB3.0，4 x USB2.0, 4 x UART, 4 x I2C, 12 x GPIO,1 x PCIe2.0, 1 x 4-lane MIPI CSI camera input, 1 x 2-lane MIPI CSI camera input and 2 x Gigabit LAN
- Support OpenGL ES 3.1/3.0/2.0/1.1 and Open CL 1.2, and Vulkan hardware accelerators
- Supports 4K hardware decode engine
- Supports Linux and Android BSP
Advantech ROM-5720 SMARC 2.0 Computer-on-Module is powered by NXP i.MX8M SOC which includes dual and quad-core Arm Cortex-A53 processors in combination with one Cortex-M4 real time processor and Vivante GC7000 Lite 3D Graphics engine. It provides USB3.0, two Gigabit Ethernet, two MIPI-CSI, PCI Express, HDMI2.0 up to 4096 x 2160 at 60 Hz and MIPI-DSI for embedded applications. It's the ideal solution for Transportation, Infotainment, Vending, Medical and so on.
ROM-5720 has Advantech ROM-AB5300 application carrier board and ROM-DB5901 evaluation carrier board for easy integration and hardware design reference. We also offer referenced schematics and layout checklists for carrier board development. Additionally, Linux BSP, test utilities, HW design utilities and reference codes are ready for application development and device integration.