NXP i.MX8 QuadMax Qseven 2.1 Computer-on-Module
- NXP i.MX8 QuadMax 8-Core Processor with 2 Cortex-A72, 4 Cortex-A53 and 2 Cortex-M4F
- Multi OS support in Ubuntu/Debian/Yocto Linux and Android
- 64-bit LPDDR4 2GB/4GB
- 4K h.265 decoder, HD h.264 encoder
- Onboard QSPI Flash 256MB, eMMC Flash 8GB, boot selection from SPI/MMC/SD or S-ATA
- 3 USB 3.0 with OTG, Dual lane MIPI Camera
ROM-7720 is a standard Qseven 2.1 computer-on-module powered by a next-generation ARM processor NXP i.MX8 QuadMax. With 8 processor cores, up to 1.6 GHz frequency, independent MCU processing unit and 2 highly integrated graphic processor unit, ROM-7720 is the most powerful and reliable ARM module solution ever seen.