EN50155 10-Port Managed PoE M12 Ethernet Switch 72/96/110 VDC
- Complies with EN50155
- 8 x M12 D-Coded 10/100 Mbps PoE ports + 2 x M12 X-Coded 10/100/10000 Mbps ports
- 8-port PoE support IEEE802.3 at/af
- Power input EKI-9510E-2GMPH: 72/96/110 VDC
- X-Ring Pro supports rapid and predictable convergence
- Provides M12 connector with IP40 protection
- Complies EN50155 Tx operating temperature for -40 ~ 75°C
The EKI-9500 series switch is designed for railway application with rugged and high EMC performance, and is suitable for networking solution for rolling stock and wayside applications.
The EKI-9500 series provides M12 connectors for Ethernet/ console/ relay/ power-input connections to ensure tight & robust connectivity, so as to guarantee reliable operation
against environmental disturbances such as vibration and shock on train.
The EKI-9510E-2GMH & EKI-9510E-2GML are managed Ethernet switches that provide 8 x Fast Ethernet M12 D-coded ports. Each of them also provides 2 x Gigabit Ethernet M12
X-coded ports with Bypass function to increase the reliability of the network. EKI-9510E-2GMH/ ML features a "flat" design which can be easy deployed with its slender size and make network deployment easier in crowded carriage/ cabinet.